Tribal Trouble Game Spore- Game Freezing When I Go To Tribal Outfitter.?

Spore- game freezing when i go to tribal outfitter.? - tribal trouble game

Spore my game keeps freezing at the tribal phase. All right, until I got the tribal ownership, and the game just freezes and I have to go turn off my computer.
I have an Nvidia FX5200 video i think?
Necessary, as part of the system in the back of the box that says I need a hard place "at least 4 GB of hard disk space, with at least 1 or BG for the creation of space.
I think my hard drive if I make the Start menu and type dxdiag.

He also called for a 512 MB RAM, if I my computer dxdiag says: "Memory: 510MB RAM and Page File: 333MB used, 916MB Availbale"

I have Windows XP, which will be good for this game, I'm having problems with the game in this part

I think it is the driver, but the question of RAM?

Help uhhh

thank you:]

0 comments:

Post a Comment