Copy Designer Handbags I Went To A Flea Market And Found Designer Handbags For An Extremely Low Price--Authentic Or Not? How To Tell?

I went to a flea market and found designer handbags for an extremely low price--Authentic or not? how to tell? - copy designer handbags

Ok, I bought a Coach bag, wallet, Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior bag in a flea market. How do I know whether they are genuine? There are different types of bags and multiple copies of each.

You do not have labels on them with the name and the serial 's on them, and the logo printed interior and zippers, and have little cards inside with brand names on them and the little dust bags with the name. You see really good!

But I need to know whether it is genuine or not because I want to sell on eBay, but I do not sell fake bags, so I need to know how I can not determine whether in fact or. Please help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment