Example Of A Reason 3.0 Liscence Number Why Do People In Leadership Positions Verbally Attack And Bully Others And Why Do Other People Go Along ?

Why do people in leadership positions verbally attack and bully others and why do other people go along ? - example of a reason 3.0 liscence number

It's a girl in my university department has repeatedly attacked something to say or do, for the past year. Now she is president of the club combined with the department and has recently become much worse. For example, today suggested that I had no life and after it is set graduateion on probation, had less than a 3.0 GPA and has never been my work in what is above is true, even from afar, but it was someone I thought was a friend agreed with her. Everything you say or ask someone to try to crittisize and I think to say such stupid, or ask questions. Even though I sometimes hysterical ask him something. For example, we had a question in class to work with the teacher. I told him my opinion and when I asked him, he walked angrily said it was a professional in this Feild How would he know and how you ask ... I saw a few other attacks, and even kick someone for no reason. Why this

0 comments:

Post a Comment