Brother Mfc Support Brother MFC-440CN Error Message?

Brother MFC-440CN error message? - brother mfc support

Okay! I asked a while ago, but I wanted to know if someone could help. I went to high office and told me I had to call the phone number for technical support and see if they sit down and help, if not, then are sent, but in the meantime, I'll see if someone can find a solution. I checked the manual and all online support resources. The problem began when a paper jam. It was perhaps the second, and therefore does not happen much. The paper is jammed and I went, but something stuck and had to come and bring the rest of the paper. The screen says "unable to print 34" error. I looked at the paper, and there was nothing. I followed the instructions in the manual and became a "Can not Change 34" error. So it's like this for some time and do not let me turn off the printer or anything with it. I have just used an extra printer, which was separated and his brother. I think I like HP which lotttt better now haha. I need to know just what 2nd

0 comments:

Post a Comment